We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
The Residence Bintan
Note: Open for Indonesian Nationality only.
- Act as a main resource for reservation agents needing assistance technically or with regards to achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office staff are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions etc.
- Assists and prepare in groups pre-arrival process and also preparing group rooming lists.
- Track all reservations picked up from all On-line channels like hotel website, OTA, GDS, other third party etc.
- Handle external systems like web booking engines, rate comparison tools, online travel agent’s extranets etc.
- Update No-shows and cancellations on all OTA's without fail to avoid and unwanted commissions.
- Understand and enforce hotel and company credit policies and Ensure proper billing instructions, routing instructions and payment methods are applied to the reservations.
- Verify if reservation confirmation letters are send for all processed bookings within the stipulated time.
- Process retentions, no-show and cancellations as per the hotel policy and procedures.
- Handles any request for amenities or transportation promptly and accurately.
- Monitor all Tentative / Provisional / Waitlisted bookings entered on the system and follow up done for deposits / guarantee.
- Records and files all reservation correspondence neatly and accurately on prescribed forms or folders.
- Keep records of room availability, rates, amendments, daily reservation pickup, rooms on book, cancellations, no-show, etc.
- Handles the reservation correspondence accurately and neatly and follow up for any missing correspondence before guest arrival.
- Maintain department approved quality assurance program to include, but not limited to, rates, deposits property descriptions, activity tables and reservations letters.
- Ensure acceptable service levels and all statistical reports are sought and maintained.
- Receive contracts detailing room allotments and creates allotments on the hotel management system.
- Ensure deposit payment is taken in advance for all pay at hotel reservations.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, assign duties and expedite work flow for reservation agents.
- Manage all aspects of reservation department in the absence of Reservation Manager.